Re: a testcase where we had existentials in the conclusion

Dan, it's another problem; I see

amdus@VAM969 ~/w3ccvs/WWW/2000/10/swap
$ cvs update -d LX
Enter passphrase for RSA key '/cygdrive/c/.ssh/identity':
? LX/old/rdf.pyc
? LX/old/toShortNames.pyc
? LX/old/__init__.pyc
cvs server: Updating LX
U LX/URI.py
cvs update: move away LX/uri.py; it is in the way
C LX/uri.py
cvs server: Updating LX/engine
cvs server: Updating LX/language
cvs server: Updating LX/old
cvs server: Updating LX/support
cvs server: Updating LX/test

and it's because I'm on cygwin where
LX/URI.py and uri.py are the same
so it's now OK and working after I did

amdus@VAM969 ~/w3ccvs/WWW/2000/10/swap
$ rm LX/URI.py

amdus@VAM969 ~/w3ccvs/WWW/2000/10/swap
$ cvs update LX/uri.py
Enter passphrase for RSA key '/cygdrive/c/.ssh/identity':
U LX/uri.py

-- ,

                    Dan Connolly
                    <connolly@w3.o       To:     Jos De_Roo/AMDUS/MOR/Agfa-NV/BE/BAYER@AGFA
                    rg>                  cc:     www-archive@w3.org, Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Sandro Hawke
                                          <sandro@w3.org>
                    2003-03-01           Subject:     Re: a testcase where we had existentials in the conclusion
                    11:57 PM

On Sat, 2003-03-01 at 16:15, Jos De_Roo wrote:
[...]
> PS tested with a previous cwm as the latest cwm on my laptop gives
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/w3ccvs/WWW/2000/10/swap/cwm.py", line 58, in ?
>     import LX.engine.llynInterface
>   File "/w3ccvs/WWW/2000/10/swap\LX\engine\llynInterface.py", line 18, in
?
>     import LX.uri
> ImportError: No module named uri

try: