Re: CVS Mail notifications

"Martin Gudgin" <mgudgin@microsoft.com> writes:

> Ted,
>
> I don't seem to be getting notifications anymore. Can you tell me what
> happened?

Yes I apparently left a diagnostic in my new script that only worked
when root or I made commits because of unix permissions and tripped it
up.

Works now, example:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-desc-eds/2003Mar/0001.html

I extracted the cvs log data for these and sent onto that list.

[ted@tux public]$ find 2002/ws/desc/ -type f -mtime -5 | xargs ls
2002/ws/desc/wsdl12/wsdl12-bindings.html,v
2002/ws/desc/wsdl12/wsdl12-pftf-usage-cenarios.html,v
2002/ws/desc/wsdl12/wsdl12-pftf-usage-cenarios.xml,v
2002/ws/desc/wsdl12/wsdl12.xml,v
2002/ws/desc/wsdl12/wsdl12.xsd,v

Just goes to show, no good deed goes unpunished.  I should have kept
a tab on this but was off on other matters.  Apologies for the snafu.

Regards,

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Systems Team