Re: TAG request: establish the relationship between URIs and Resources is many to many

To say that something is a URI indicates that it conforms to everything
indicated in trhe URI spec, syntax and semantics.  This doesn't
normally need to be said. If I send you
an RFC822 mail message, or an HTML4.0 file, this doesn't  mean I am
just sending you something syntactically constrained.