RE: Status of Part 1

The Part 2 editorial team likewise has made numerous updates to the spec
[4, 5]. It is an incomplete conversion to the component model, but we
believe it reflects all WG decisions to date and may be useful for
publication.

--Jeff

[4]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl12/wsdl12-bindings.