Re: SOAP 1.2 PR Documents

Gudge's suggested style is fine.
Btw, I am on vacation today and tomorrow, sorry for the late notice and
perhaps less than optimal timing, but thats the way this one worked out.
I will double check prior affiliations against my membership/roll call
spreadsheet on wednesday.
Yves/Carine - any news on the 'gateway' meeting with TBL?

David C. Fallside, IBM
Ext Ph: 530.477.7169
Int  Ph: 544.9665
fallside@us.ibm.com

|         |           Noah             |
|         |           Mendelsohn@LOTUS |
|         |           04/14/2003 01:33 |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
  |       To:      Marc Hadley <Marc.Hadley@Sun.COM>@IBMUS                                                                      |
  |       cc:      "Carine Bournez (E-mail)" <carine@w3.org>, David Fallside/Santa Teresa/IBM@IBMUS, Nilo Mitra                 |
  |       <EUSNILM@am1.ericsson.se>, Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <henrikn@microsoft.com>, Jean-Jacques Moreau                        |
  |       <jean-jacques.moreau@crf.canon.fr>, Marc.Hadley@Sun.COM, Martin Gudgin <mgudgin@microsoft.com>, W3C Public Archive    |
  |       <www-archive@w3.org>, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>                                                                      |
  |       Subject: Re: SOAP 1.2 PR Documents(Document link: David Fallside)                                                     |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Both as an editor and as one of the people who has had a dual affiliation,
I'm OK with whatever our chair suggests is appropriate.
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142

|         |           Marc Hadley      |
|         |           <Marc.Hadley@Sun.|
|         |           COM>             |
|         |           Marc.Hadley@Sun.C|
|         |           OM               |
|         |           04/14/2003 03:48 |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       Martin Gudgin <mgudgin@microsoft.com>                                                                       |
  |       cc:       Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Noah Mendelsohn/Cambridge/IBM@Lotus, "Carine Bournez (E-mail)" <carine@w3.org>, |
  |        <henrikn@microsoft.com>, Jean-Jacques Moreau <jean-jacques.moreau@crf.canon.fr>, W3C Public Archive                  |
  |        <www-archive@w3.org>                                                                                                 |

On Monday, Apr 14, 2003, at 15:25 US/Eastern, Martin Gudgin wrote:

> Mark Baker (Idokorro Mobile (PlanetFred), formerly of Sun Microsystems)
> Don Box (Microsoft Corporation, formerly of DevelopMentor)
>
> Does that style work for everyone?

Works for me.

> This does also beg the question of what we should do with people like
> Noah and I who appear in both prevwgmb.txt and wgmb.txt

I'd vote for removal from prevwgmb and adoption of the style above in
wgmb.

Marc.

--
Marc Hadley <marc.hadley@sun.com>