Re: SOAP 1.2 PR Documents

Ah... I was planning on spending some time this afternoon incoporating
issue resolutions. Did you also do any of that?

Apart from this (and cleaning up the TOC! -but Yves is good at doing
this!-), I don't see anything else that needs doing.

Thanks for creating the snapshots,

JJ.

PS. I'll on IRC shortly to speed up communication.