Re: actions now on f2f page

On Tue, 2002-03-05 at 12:29, Brian McBride wrote:
> I've published the actions recorded at the f2f page at:
>
>    http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20020225-f2f/#actions
>
> Please check the list and let me know of any errors, especially of omissions.

In case I don't make the telcon this Fri,
a status update:

I consider these done;

2002-02-25#12  DanC
Contact RFC 2396 editors to confirm that RDF will use a different algorithm for xml:base
2002-02-25#15  DanC
Confirm with RDF 2396 that xml:base="http://example.org">  decision is
correct

I think Jeremy/Dave have the action on this
relative URI stuff... yeah: 2002-02-25#16.

no progress on these yet:

2002-02-25#20  DanC
Highlight frag id semantics issue with the TAG

2002-02-26#2  DanC
Create test case for daml:collection behaves like Literal