Re: yet another approach to Creative Commons RDF-in-HTML problem

This looks like a good alternative. It seems to me that CDATA can contain
RDF as well as the PICS code.

The HTTP extension doc says it is experimental so how much can we lean on
that? If we need to add a new label for generic RDF (or should it be just
for Creative Commons data) what is the process?

Marja