Re: RSVP: Resolution to issue #29 satisfactory?

I agree with Dan - using a pluggable encoding for MOF/UML models is a
minimal solution that should work, but the preferred solution is to provide
a mapping from MOF/UML into the SOAP object model.  We have already done
something like this between MOF/UML and XML Schema, and believe it should
be possible here too.  I will open an issue in the OMG XMI Task Force for
this, and stay involved on the w3c side.

             Barbara

IBM Silicon Valley Laboratory
Internet Address: bprice@us.ibm.com
Phone: (408)463-4289