RE: Proposed Framework Text for F2F (was RE: TBTF: In-context Fra mework Intro.)

Folks,

Apologies for the inconvenience... another drop... put Noah's ednote at the
end of the document rather than after the appropriate paragraphs.
Replacement versions attached with the ednote in the right place... no other
changes.

Regards

Stuart