Re: ETF: updated list of issues related to encoding

 Hugo,
 if it's not so, the first set of issues should be listed as
owned by the ETF. If "editorial" means that editors may go on and
try to resolve the issues themselves, then you can probably
reassign the listed editorial issues to ETF as well as we'll
probably want to see them first. 8-)
 The last issue is assigned to ETF but IMHO it shouldn't be, the
ETF hasn't got to that issue yet so I guess it should stay as is
for now.
 Thank you,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   http://www.systinet.com/