Re: WOLREQS: Draft requirements document

Deborah,

I cannot guarantee that writeups will make it into the submission; I
don't want to include requirements that do not have the support of the
majority of the group. We will discuss and then vote on each requirement
that someone writes up. I see each writeup as providing more information
so that we can make more informed votes. Therefore, I recommend that the
JUSTIFICATION section of each writeup be especially strong and lucid,
and that it also addresses any concerns that might have been expressed
about the candidate requirement (either via e-mail or in
http://www.cse.lehigh.edu/~heflin/webont/genreqs.html).

As for ontology explainability, I'm not sure where it fits in. For now,
let's keep it separate it give it the next number, R18.

Jeff