PRIMER: (was: Aaron and Sean's short outline)

On 2001-18-12 2:35 PM, "Frank Manola" <fmanola@mitre.org> wrote:

> I really think this is a nice intro, and I really thought hard both about
> how topics were developed, and the order they were introduced.

For reference the intro is here:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Oct/att-0236/01-prime
rmodel7.html

(Let us know if there's a newer model.)

I have real problems with your style of doing things wrong (confusing people
with their names, using strings for predicates, etc.) and then fixing them.
I'm also not to sure of how you treat Web Architecture as tools to use, as
opposed to a foundation to build on. (Hmm, I wonder if documents from the
TAG can help here...)

Anyway, I apparently appear to have read it in a past life (I commented on
it), but these are just some thoughts,