Re: Mailing List

+cc:em,hugo

Stefan,

If this is in any way part of the WebOnt WG work, please don't use a
YahooGroups list. If it isn't, please don't call it 'the WebOnt
requirements working group for XXX'. The WG mailing list, www-ws and/or
www-archive should be used; if there's need for a separate forum, let's
talk about that. Using www-ws seems like an excellent idea, particularly
given the importance of connecting Semantic Web and Web Service
perspectives (and communities).

It's important that we keep all these discussions visible...

Dan

(www-archive lurker ;-)