Re: Problems with replies ...

So are replies a subtype of annotation (or should they be?) which have a
specific treatment in Amaya, and for which there is a recommendation that the
thread of replies is made available in presenting the annotations?

I realise that there are not 'requirements' on how user agents should present
annotations to users, but it might be worthwhile discussing what are
appropriate ways to present the basic barts of the core protocols (e.g. that
a:annotations are expected to be simple annotations, and replies are intended
to be threaded...) ?

cheers

Chaals