Re: Problems with replies ...

I would prefer to keep the protocol smaller and have replies only as
special type of annotations designed to annotate annotations. In the
description of http://www.w3.org/2000/10/annotationType#reply it could
be specified that annotea clients are expected to display replies as
thread.

cheers

Reto

Luned́, 3 Mar 2003, alle 17:12 Europe/Paris, Charles McCathieNevile ha