Re: Annotea's context property

The value of the context is a literal, not a resource. It looks like a URI,
but it could have any other value.

I think that the previous draft of the protocol had an error and was
showing the value of the context as a resource.

I've some net problems so I can't verify the Annotea RDF schema to see
how we declared the context there or if there's an ambiguity.

In all cases, it is a literal.  The ZAnnot server is correct.

-jose