Re: Amaya strangeness too Re: ZAnnot server and Windows

Charles,

On Sun, Jan 19, 2003 at 12:57:46AM -0500, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

> I next annotated http://www.example.org using the ruby annopost and tried to
> load the annotation in Amaya. It told me there was an orphan annotation, and
> then couldn't load it because it couldn't find annotest.w3.org (which must be
> hard-coded in there somewhere, because I haven't put it in any config stuff.

Your bug report is incomplete. As you're using your ruby tools, can you
copy the result of your query? I can't help you much without that.

If it says orphan annotation it means that your XPointer was invalid or
obsolete.

> Finally, I cannot delete my username - in the configuration box for Annotea
> User I keep deleting it and Amaya keeps putting it back.

Do you mean Annotations rather than Annotea?

That works for me. Did you press the "Apply" button? What are the
access rights on your ~/.amaya/thot.rc file?

-jose