Re: [FYI]: Updated the Amaya annotation update protocol

Charles,

Have you read the new Annotea draft protocol [1]? This is not clear
from your message.

It actually documents what you're proposing and Appendix B [2] explains
why we were using POST. In a previous message we asked developers
for feedback wrt making PUT the prefered practice and dropping
altogether POST for updating annotations.

-jose

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/12/AnnoteaProtocol-20021219
[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/12/AnnoteaProtocol-20021219#PostUpdate