Re: Deleting annotations with replies

What we eventually want is that the group using the service can easily
define these things e.g. annotations with replies cannot be deleted by
anyone or deleting annotations with replies also deletes the whole thread
or something else that makes sense.

With annotest server we experimented with not letting annotations be
deleted if they have replies so current behavior seems to be a bug.

Marja