RE: Annotea Schemas

Hi Marja,

In your answer to my question about rdf schemas
for Annotea you pointed me to the functionality
of extending Amaya's list of vocabularies. This is
cool - I wonder (yes - not wander like in my pre-
vious mail :-) why you include the .rdf files in the
Amaya directory for the listed namespaces?.

I have tried to add my own vocabulary with just
the URI to it and it works fine... so why the extra
.rdf files? The two could get out of sync and I could
not possibly work offline anyway --- I would still
need the network to retrieve lists of annotations
and the annotations themselves.

/Claus Ljunggren