Re: Protocols query: posting a reply

Hello Matthew,

Thanks for your remarks. We had completely forgotten to update the
protocol page. I promise to do it early next week to add the reply
queries. Your feedback will be as always welcome.

It was never our intention to hide this info or force people to reverse
engineer the applictation to find it. Sorry about it.

I'll answer your mail more thoroughly next week, after finishing the
update.

Have a good weekend,

-jose