Re: Amaya

Hello,

Some external libraries are required to compile on linux environment.
The page [1] lists those libraries for debian, I guess it should be the
same for ubuntu (if so I'll update the doc).
The page [2] gives some explanation on how to compile on linux.
Do you have the libraries libGL and libMesaGL installed ? (the command
locate will give you where they are installed)

Thanks,
Laurent

[1] http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/AmayaWX.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/Autoconf.html