Re: Amaya

I've not tried to build amaya in a long time but
configure --help
should tell you whether it will accept options to tell it where these
libraries are.  And you should have the option to set $CFLAGS as well
if you prefer to put -L/path/to/lib entries in there.

There should be a log file with more verbose information in there as
well, config.log, I think.

        HTH
        Hugh