Re: Amaya

Hello again ladies and gentlemen,
thanks for your help. Things have improved but I am still struggling.
I worked my way down the list of required libraries on the page
amaya/user/amayawx.html
(Yes, should have done that in the first place)
It seems that most libraries with mesa in their name are not available
on the Ubuntu repositories although xlibmesa-glu-dev loaded.
I get a message that they are referred to by other software but not available.
The configure now finds OpenGL headers which is a step forward, but
not the libraries themselves (!?)
I am really just doing this to try to understand the process better so
that I may be of help in the future. Any assistance very welcome, but
feel free to ignore me.
Where do I get 'mesa' from or is there an Ubuntu alternative?

checking for zlib.h >= 1.1.4... yes
checking for zlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for deflate in -lz... yes
checking for expat.h... yes
checking if expat.h is valid C++ header... yes
checking for XML_ParserCreate in -lexpat... yes
checking for mspack.h... no
checking for GTK+ version...
checking for GTK+ - version >= 2.0.0... yes (version 2.24.6)
checking whether gtk_icon_size_lookup is declared... yes
checking if GTK+ is version >= 2.6... yes
checking for X11/Xlib.h... yes
checking for X11/XKBlib.h... yes
checking for Xinerama... no
configure: WARNING: Xinerama not found; disabling wxDisplay
checking for -lSM - X11 session management... no
configure: WARNING: libSM not found; disabling session management detection
checking for OpenGL headers... found in /usr/include
checking for GL/gl.h... yes
checking GL/glu.h usability... yes
checking GL/glu.h presence... yes
checking for GL/glu.h... yes
checking for -lGL... no
checking for -lMesaGL... no
configure: error: OpenGL libraries not available
configure: error: A problem occurs durring wxWidgets library
configuration. Please fix the problem and try again.

Kind Regards.