Re: Printing on Mac OS X.

Le mardi 17 novembre 2009 à 20:55 -0600, Lucinda DeWitt a écrit :
> Pascal,
> I've never been able to print anything from the Mac version of Amaya
> (and I started with version 8.x).
> The last time I checked the help files it said printing was for Windows
> and Linux only.
> http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/doc/Printing.html#Printing
>
> It would be nice if someone would add "ability to print from Mac
> platform" to the wishlist (if it's not already there).  If it is there,
> could it move up the priority list?  Or, if there is some trick we are
> missing, please update the help files to include Mac instructions.

Yes there were 2 problems with Mac OSX platforms. The former concerns
the ability to generate the PostScript file and the later concerns the
ability to send this file to a printer.

The former is now fixed, so you'll be able to generate a Postscript file
and to read/print it with another application.

--
Irene Vatton <Irene.Vatton@inria.fr>
INRIA