Re: Printing on Mac OS X.

Pascal,
I've never been able to print anything from the Mac version of Amaya
(and I started with version 8.x).
The last time I checked the help files it said printing was for Windows
and Linux only.
http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/doc/Printing.html#Printing

It would be nice if someone would add "ability to print from Mac
platform" to the wishlist (if it's not already there).  If it is there,
could it move up the priority list?  Or, if there is some trick we are
missing, please update the help files to include Mac instructions.

Thanks,
Lucinda
Amaya 11.3; Mac G4; OSX10.4.11

--