Re: Printing on Mac OS X.

Thanks for the information Irene, though I thought PostScript had gone
the way of the dinosaur . . . ?
I would still like to be able to print out source code and css from
Amaya via a Mac (currently I print them from another browser or
TextEdit, but it would be nice if I could print using Amaya's color
scheme for the code) . . . does just printing text require postscript?

I'm also not sure from your response whether you are saying that it is
currently possible to send a non-postscript file to a printer from Amaya
on the Mac platform.  If so, could you provide further instruction?

Thanks for the updates.
Lucinda

--
Lucinda DeWitt