Re: Can Amaya manage external css?

IvanGabor wrote:
> Frédéric WANG wrote:
>
>> However I believe an external stylesheet is used when you want to share a
>> set of
>> rules between several elements (possibly in different documents). In this
>> case,
>> I don't really see how it can be implemented easily and with a
>> user-friendly
>> interface, but it is an interesting open question.
>>

> "Create rules" is very user-friendly and a good base for this function too.
> I can imagine, when I click Create rule, it would be possible to choose
> linked css instead of embedded. I suppose, it is a flick to create this
> function and this would make Amaya really the ultimate wysiwyg.

I did not remember this feature :-) Allowing insertion in linked css
would certainly be nice. However I don't know exactly how the CSS
stylesheet is parsed by Amaya and whether the source code contains
functions to modify each part easily (as it is the case for XML trees).
So maybe this feature is not so easy to implement for developers...