Re: Simple Questions for Newbie (Background Page Image)

Amities. . . thanks for you reply and the others also.

Okay I kept going back to the HTML and CSS examples on the W3Schools site.
They are VERY GOOD!

As I added <p>a one line of text</p> to the body of the HTML page the
background image flowed downward with the body content. Excellent. I
understand that now.

I read in the CSS section that . . . "Style Sheets Can Save a Lot of Work

Styles sheets define HOW HTML elements are to be displayed, just like the
font tag and the color attribute in HTML 3.2. Styles are normally saved in
external .css files. External style sheets enable you to change the
appearance and layout of all the pages in your Web, just by editing one
single CSS document!"

I suppose I can have multiple CSS documents for a particular HTML page,
correct?

So . . .

Step one - create an HTML page
Step two -  link a CSS page into the HTML page for the background image or
colors, etc..

Is thes correct?

Thanks Everyone. I'm liking this.

RickinRSM