Re: Pre-4

On Wed, Sep 03, 2008 at 10:14:55AM +0200, Irene Vatton wrote:
> I updated information in file
> http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/FontConfig.html
>
> I hope it's now clear for you.

Not really.  What is missing is how to tell Amaya what font face to use.
Still don't know  which one is for the U.S.  The last time I looked, the
U.S. had nothing to do with the four Europe areas listed.

I want to use Courier bold instead of Courier normal.  None of that is
explained.  I do not know if Amaya even allows you to choose.

MB
--
e-mail: vidiot@vidiot.com                                /~\ The ASCII
[I've been to Earth.  I know where it is.         ]      \ / Ribbon Campaign