Re: Solaris 10 x86 compile bug still there

>> I reported this with pre2 and it is still there in pre3.
>
> Note that it's usual that issues don't be solved from one release to
> another. There may be more important issues or the schedule may allow
> them to be fixed. What I don't understand is why don't all issues
> (such as this one, some do) get inserted into the open bugs [1]
> (linked from the documentation [2])... :-|
>
> I'd suggest setting up (or opening to the probably already existing
> one) a more automated bug reporting tool such as bugzilla [3] or
> mantis [4]: this would allow issues to be more easily reported and
> followed, avoiding «lost» issues within the mailing list such as this
> one. ;-) Also, this would avoid message pinging ("My reported issue
> hasn't yet been solved"), such as this one, which I already seen in
> the past when new versions are made available.

Of course, I believe you have not been the first to have this idea but
such a system would really make sense with a large number of developers.
Unfortunately, the core team is small and few people from the open source
community are involved in the development of Amaya. Hence the benefice you
can get from a tracking bug system does not compensate the time the team
has to spend to manage it...