Re: Re: Font Size

> From: Irene Vatton <vatton@inrialpes.fr>
> Date: 2007/12/06 Thu PM 05:11:55 GMT
> To: Leon Stringer <leon.stringer@ntlworld.com>
> CC: www-amaya@w3.org
> Subject: Re: Font Size
>
> On Thursday 06 December 2007 17:18, Leon Stringer wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm sure this issue has come up before, but I can't remember what the
> > outcome was.
>
> In Preferences, you have a font zoom selector. Try 120 for example.
>
> > On Mac and Linux, the default font size is very small. I have to zoom three
> > levels before I get to the default font size in my browser.
>
> Normally, we use the dots per inch value of the screen to convert point sizes
> into screen pixels.
> What is the font size of documents which are displayed too small?

I'm not sure how to describe this so I've attached a screen shot of the same file in Firefox and Amaya with the default zoom/font-size in both.

The three lines are:
 - Font-size: 12pt
 - No font-size specified (i.e. how text appears by default)
 - Font-size: 11pt

As you can see, the default setting in Amaya seems to match how it displays 12pt text but as you can see from the Firefox window, it's a lot smaller than how other applications display 12pt text.