Re: map coordinates reset to zeros on Save

Lucinda DeWitt wrote:
> I believe I am now able to consistently reproduce the problem of Amaya
> zeroing out map coordinates (mentioned by jeff on 10/15/07).
>
> If I open the attached file in Amaya 9.99-3 on a Mac and open the
> source view, I see the following coordinates in lines 24 and 26
> 25,110,265,152
> 320,110,610,152
>
> If I make changes to the document in the view source window and then
> Save (or Save as) the coordinates remain unchanged.
> However, if I make changes in the browser window and then Save (or
> Save as) (with the cursor still in the browser window), the
> coordinates are reset to zeros.
>
> I also notice that the window that appears for Save As is not the same
> if you are saving from View Source vs. Browser . . . (most options
> missing when saving from Source View).
>
> Perhaps this has already been addressed, but I didn't see any followup
> posts . . .
>
> Lucinda

Map coordinates seems to be reset to zeros when the referenced image is
defined after the map element in the document. When it is defined before
the map element, is doesn't seem to occur.
This problem has been partially addressed in the cvs version, Amaya
saved the img element after the map element, now it is saved at this
original location in the source.
We are continuing to work on it.

Thanks,
Laurent Carcone