Re: bug report - Amaya crashing when trying to 'cut' from source view or the WYSIWYG page

Amy van der Hiel a écrit :

> Hi Laurent,
>
> Thanks for getting back to me so fast. I appreciate your help.
>
> I've tried editing the Member calendar [1] and when I tried to remove
> the "October" block using both the regular editing page and the source
> view, Amaya crashes.
>
> I was able to edit the TPAC page the other day using this version of
> Amaya (though this was adding not removing info) [2]. I just tried
> cutting a section from the page and I note it didn't immediately
> crash. I tried cutting a similar block of text from the Past Events
> calendar [3] and Amaya didn't crash. I'm not sure why it would only
> crash with the Member calendar document. I then tried cutting the
> "April" and "November" sections of the Member calendar and Amaya
> didn't crash -- just with the "October" section. It's very strange.
You're right, I can reproduce this crash but only on Mac, not on Windows.
The problem comes from the second entry of the section 'October' (2-4
October). There is a accented character in the line "...
(VŠE)),Prague,...", I tried to Delete (not cut) the VŠE characters and
then I could cut the whole block without a crash. Another go round is to
use the key Suppr or Delete for the whole section, it doesn't crash for me.

Maybe a problem with the encoding of this character. We'll fix this
crash as soon as possible.
Thanks for the report.

Laurent