Re: amaya comilation failure on amd64 architecture

Hi again,

So, continuing with the "usual" issues :)

There is a sort-of-known issue triggering this crash, mainly when you
run it with GLX rendering (no DRI, not swX11), and also when you have
compositing enabled, though there is a workaround in the distributed
install to set some environment variable.

If you want more details about the issue, feel free to have a look at
the Debian bug :

Regis