Re: Amaya as wysiwyg

On Tuesday 12 June 2007 14:52, Jeff Hunt wrote:
> I hope Amaya is not lowering its standards. It is just beginning to
> become a practical editor that naive users can use to generate good
> code.

The WYSIWYG term was dropped because it's not appropriate for web tools (for
instance reader's CSS style can alterate author's one).

The Amaya goal is to become more and more useful for naive users.

All CSS properties are not implemented yet, but a large set is already
supported (enough for a large set of web pages).
New properties are added step by step and specific bugs like those pointed by
J. Russell are fixed as soon as possible.