Re: [ off list ] Displaying Chinese characters: some of them becomes to a block

On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 16:15:00 -0000, Dave Woolley <david.woolley@bts.co.uk> wrote:

> For information, I sent the following off list (unfortunately
> Outlook/Exchange is not fully DBCS aware, hence the ??:

Maybe a bit more complicated than that? There are gaps in the traditional set too, see my page at http://www.cechinatrans.demon.co.uk/gq-qinpu.html at De Yin Tang Qinpu, where 'dunhao' comma and 吳 in the third column both display as open rectangles in Amaya, but correctly in Opera.

Christopher

--
Yahoo Messenger: charliecharlieecho
Skype: charliecharlieecho