Re: Bug - XP - open file pulldown

/Irene Vatton/:
> On Friday 03 November 2006 08:51, Jim Sowers wrote:
>
>> When opening a file in XP version of Amaya 9.52, it presents a pull-down of
>> recently opened files.  However, selecting from the list does not work,
>> forcing me to re-browse to the file I want to edit.
>
> What is exactly the problem? The URL is displayed but the page is not updated?

I observe the same here on two XP stations: selecting a "recent"
entry from the pull-down list just does nothing.

> Is it the 9.52 18 October version? This functions works correctly on my XP
> box. Could you check that you didn't install other wxWigets dlls?
> That could explain the bug.

The "About" box says "amaya - 9.52  Oct 18 2006". Have uninstalled
the previous Amaya version prior installing this one. I'm not aware
of any other applications which might have installed (and been
using) wxWidgets.

> Do you the same problem when you use the combobox in the Open dialog?

The problem I see is exactly with the combobox in the Open dialog -
as far as I've understood this is what Jim has described.

--
Stanimir