Re: Bug - XP - open file pulldown

On Friday 03 November 2006 08:51, Jim Sowers wrote:
> When opening a file in XP version of Amaya 9.52, it presents a pull-down of
> recently opened files.  However, selecting from the list does not work,
> forcing me to re-browse to the file I want to edit.

What is exactly the problem? The URL is displayed but the page is not updated?

Is it the 9.52 18 October version? This functions works correctly on my XP
box. Could you check that you didn't install other wxWigets dlls?
That could explain the bug.

Do you the same problem when you use the combobox in the Open dialog?