Wish list: "alt f c" for "file close"

From: Robin Whittle <rw@firstpr.com.au>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 10:37:19 +1000
To: Amaya Discussion List <www-amaya@w3.org>

To make Amaya consistent with most or all other programs I know,
I suggest that "alt f c" should close the currently edited file -
AKA close the current tab - rather than close all the tabs and
exit the program.  Currently "alt f c" drives "Close Window".

I am not sure how Close Window differs from Exit, so as far as I
can see, it would be good to delete "Close Window" and make the
shortcut key for "Close tab" be "c" rather than "t".

  - Robin