Re: Problems with "Make Book"

On Saturday 14 October 2006 14:51, Robert Hinchman wrote:
> TO: Amaya Development Team
>
> Gentlemen:
>
> I am using Amaya 9.4 on a Linux Fedora Core 4 system.
> The Amaya program appears to  operate correctly.
>
> However, I am unable to get the "Make Book" feature to
> work.  I've read the Amaya documentation and tried
> different versions of typed links to document
> collections in an index file without success.  I'm not
> even able to use the "Make Book" feature to assemble
> the documentation for Amaya itself.

We detected and fixed some bugs with the "Make Book" feature.
I checked that it now works correctly on the Amaya/doc/WX/Manual.html example.
The fixes will be available soon as Amaya 9.52 version should be published
that week.

> I have searched the Internet for examples of an index
> file that would cause the "Make Book" feature to work,
> but I have found no complete working examples -- just
> a few lines of html code that don't work when I try
> them in Amaya.
>
> During my search on the Internet, I found inquiries of
> other people also asking for example index files to
> use with the "Make Book" feature, but no posted
> examples.
>
> Would you please email me one or two complete working
> examples of index files  on which I can then use the
> "Make Book" feature?

This is an example which works:
common word processors and editors. They are not presented here. Only
<hr />
<ul>
  <li><a href="Browsing.html#page_body" rel="subdocument">Browsing with
    Amaya</a></li>
</ul>

Amaya</a> section explains how to change default Amaya options.</p>

Result:
common word processors and editors. They are not presented here. Only
<hr />
.......... content of the Browsing imported division...........

.......... content of the Selecting imported division...........

.......... content of the Configure imported division...........