Re: [CSS] Bottom border not rendered

/Irene Vatton/:
> On Thursday 21 September 2006 11:10, Stanimir Stamenkov wrote:
>
>> Amaya 9.52: The bottom border of an element (e.g. DIV) is not
>> rendered if there's such CSS rule specified:
>>
>> div hr { display: none }
>>
>> The effect is visible no matter the DIV contains HR or not (see the
>> attached example).
>
> It seems that amaya has a problem with multi-valuated class attributes
> like <div class="test t1">

I also see the problem with a single class name but then it appears
only if <hr> element is present at the end of the parent element
content (see the attached "bottom_border.html").

As a side note I find when the <hr> element has |display: none|
applied the inline content around it is not "concatenated", but
split into different blocks (see the last two "No header" blocks:
"No" and "header" appear on different lines).

--
Stanimir