Re: Amaya datestamp format

On Saturday 07 January 2006 14:59, Tom Cloyd wrote:
> OK, thanks to Christopher, I have located the Amaya datestamp function.
> Didn't know my eyesight was that poor!
>
> So, now the problem is format. I have on my web site and everywhere else,
> for some time, followed the recommendations  ISO-developed international
> date format specified here --
>
> http://www.w3.org/QA/Tips/iso-date
>
> It specifies a YYYY-MM-DD format, as in 2006-01-07. This is logical,
> clear, easy to use in sorts, and sensible.
>
> Amaya gave me this datestamp moments ago:  07-01-2006 - 05:12
>
> Ouch! That cannot be right. Is there a configuration file somewhere where
> I can tweak something and fix this?

In fact this is more a European standard. No problem to change it.
There is another option in Preferences > Publishing
that will generate YYYY/MM/DD hh:mm

Do you agree with the ISO 8601 format:
   YYYY-MM-DDThh:mmTZD
   or just
   YYYY-MM-DD

I suggest to change the alternate display to
  DD-MM-YYYY
  instead of
  YYYY/MM/DD hh:mm