Re: Help Menu errors

Hello Peter,

On Wed, 03 May 2006 05:19:46 +0000
Peter Hulm <peterhulm@nonlimit.ch> wrote:

> Let me say first how much I like Amaya. It is the tool I recommend to
> all people who need to edit or create HTML files. But I have noted a
> number of discrepancies between version 9.51 and the help menus:
>
> Views.html at the end says that clicking on the red button (?line) at
> the bottom of the document closes a view. This does not work in my
> Windows version.

There was an error, you have to double-click on the red line to open/close a view.

> Document.html says you can "detach" a document from a Template. I think
> you mean "create". In my version, however, File New does not offer a
>  From template choice.

This doc was not updated. The old Templates support has been removed from the distribution, the Amaya Team is working on a new way to support Templates.

> EditChar.html seems incomplete. See particularly the table (which is in
> French). The instructions seem not to make sense.

It make sense only for Linux distributions and for keyboards where iso-latin characters are not available.
The table has been translated.

> SVG: a small point: the last line should add "the" before Amaya
> development team.

Fixed also.

> Keep up the good work
> peter hulm