Re: Background disappearence

On 27/04/2006, at 4:22 AM, José Carlos Santos wrote:

> Consider this web page:
>
> http://www.fc.up.pt/mp/jcsantos/quadratura.html
>
> It has a background image. If open the file with Amaya and I press the
> "Page Down" button until I get to the bottom of the page, then the
> background image disappears. Is this a known bug?
>
> I am using Amaya 9.51 under Windows XP.

Confirmed with Amaya 9.5.1 MacOS 10.4.6

Behaviour is "normal", ie. background scrolls with content
if the scroll bar arrows or scroll "thumb" is dragged.
and if this is carried right to the bottom of page
the background does not disappear. From this point on
Page-up, Page-down will not cause background disappearance...

peterk