Find requests etc

From: George Herson <gherson@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 08:25:36 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-amaya@w3.org

Hi,

new interface is cool. nice job.

Requests regarding the Edit - Find... function:

+ Have a Find Again function. (Or implement the "Allow
repetion of previous command (Word and Excel have F4
for the same purpose)" wishlist item.)

+ Default the "Seach in <docname>" dialog to:
++ Place the cursor in the "Search for" box, instead
of leaving it on the document.
++ Search in the whole document on pop-up (and /then/
to search after the current selection).

Other Request:
+ After I click Views - Show table of contents
that menu item should appear with a check next to it
and allow me to toggle it off by clicking it again.

Bug:
+ The Views - "Split view horizontally" and Views -
"Split view vertically" menu items can disappear
mysteriously, requiring I re-open the document.

thank you,
George
Amaya 9.2.1 on WinXP