Re: version mismatch in source code downloaded from w3.org

On Thu, May 12, 2005 at 04:00:19PM +0200, Stephane Gully wrote:

> Amaya 8.7.2 ans Amaya 9.1 share the same source code.
> To compile Amaya 9.1 see : http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/AmayaWX.html
> You must type something like that =>
> |cd Amaya
> mkdir WX
> cd WX
> ../configure --with-wx
> make|

Thank you for your help, I just compiled it without any problem, however
version 9.1 is much slower on my PC than 8.7.2, I think this is because of
openGL (the driver of my video card doesn't support 3D).

Another thing, is there an easy way to make a debian package of Amaya? I saw
no "./debian" directory inside /usr/src/Amaya... but you should have one since
you offer the debian package for sarge on your web, maybe you don't publish
the files needed to make the debian package?

Regards:

Nacho

--
No book comes out of a vacuum (G. Buehler)
http://www.lascartasdelavida.com