Re: [Bug] crash recovery not working

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004, Irene Vatton wrote:

>On Tue, 3 Aug 2004 00:39:41 -0400 (EDT)
>Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org> wrote:
>>
>> I'm using version 8.6 and a couple of times it has crashed while I am
>> editing. When I start it up it tells me that there were unsaved documents and
>> asks if I would like to recover them. I click on yes, but it just starts with
>> the Amaya homepage :-(
>>
>That means that Amaya tried to save the current document state but was not
>able to restore it.
>Did you remember what kind of edit was done?

Typically it happened when I had multiple windows open - I had a document I
was editing in one, but hadn't saved, and then tried to open a document in
another window that was bad enough to crash Amaya.

I don't remember if this ever happened to me by editing a document, although
once or twice I had a crash on things that are very normal. I can't repeat
this reliably, although it does happen sometimes.

cheers

Chaals