Re: Prefix chars for Keybindings

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 14:35:24 +0200
Torsten Bronger <bronger@physik.rwth-aachen.de> wrote:

> Halloechen!
>
> For special characters like typographic quotes, ndash, and ellipsis,
> I defined new keybindings for Amaya.  I used Ctrl-j as the prefix
> for all these since it hadn't been used so far.  But now this seems
> to have changed.  Is there a recommended prefix for user-defined
> sets of shortcuts?
>
> Thank you!
>
> Tschoe,
> Torsten.
>
> --
> Torsten Bronger, aquisgrana, europa vetus

I suspect you made the change in the Amaya/config/amaya.keyboard file.
You have to copy this file into your own configuration file
($HOME/.amaya/amaya.keyboard) to keep these changes when a new release
is installed.
And don't forget to remove the entry "Ctrl <Key>j:        TtcPreviousElement() "
in your file.